[Kst] 2.0.5 bugs

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Sun Jun 17 20:44:55 UTC 2012

Hi again,

this is the list of things I noticed while playing around with Kst 2.0.5 and which we could try to fix for 2.0.6. I also have a coupe of ideas for new features, but I'll create bugzilla entries for those.

- Clicking "Save as default" in the arrow dialog does not work (try to set scaling=8, it stays at 12)
- Text formatting does not work: bold or underline never appear as bold or underline and it seems the font family gets forgotten (close the dialog and reopen: it has changed)
- Fonts are lost and appear tiny when reloaded. I don't know if this is the case for all fonts, but on my setup it happens with Sans Serif for instance
- Arrows lose their z-order when saved and reloaded. They appear on top on screen, I save to file, reload the file and they are below the plots
- Arrows positions are not perfectly restored upon saving/reloading

So, that should keep Barth (and Peter) busy until tomorrow, where I'll try to do more tests...