[Kst] Chinese Mould maker and moulded parts supplier

dennis dennis at 3stars-mould.cn
Tue Jul 31 06:53:59 UTC 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,
Hi.
My name is Dennis , I'm from 3stars  Mould  Company Limited, which is not only one highly professional injection mould maker
and molded plastic&rubber parts, but also one metal stamping  company from China.
 We can provide Mould Layout Drawings and Mould Flow Analyses to our clients based on your 2D/3D files and/or samples.
Our engineers can offer constructive ideas for your projects and speak English very fluently. They can make your products entered
the markets with lower costs and shorter lead time.
 3stars Mould is particularly good at building moulds with cam sliders and/or lifters. High Precision Gear Parts and Larger Automobile
Parts are both within our service scope. We normally stock mould steel in P20, H13, S7 and 420SS. We offer COC for all mould steel.
We would provide a Mould Weekly Process Report with Mould Pictures. When we submit the samples to our clients in the first time,
we would enclose a Full Dimension Inspectin Report.
 If you have some projects in hand, please feel free to send them to us for evaluations. We will quote you a very competitive price at fastest speed.
Welecome to our website:http://www.3stars-mould.cn
 With Warm Regards,

Dennis Hu

Threestars Plastic Mould&Products Factory
Mobile:0086-0-18925268506
Tel:0086-755-26586158
Fax:0086-755-26643291
MSN:sunny569 at hotmail.com