[Kst] netcdf file

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Sun Jul 22 17:23:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

indeed a new package has been posted (version 2.0.6, not yet officially announced!), which should support netcdf. One reason you don't see all your variables is that they may have dimensions Kst does not support.
Can you put the file somewhere so that I can cross-check, or at least post here the result of ncdump -h on that file?

Nicolas