[Kst] branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/cmake

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Sat Jul 21 12:12:06 UTC 2012

OK, I may have found something interesting here.
I played some more with this, and it looks like the problem comes from plots which are moved between tabs. Could it be that they are not properly added to the new view?
Barth, I hope you find a few minutes to check that, it is possibly an easy fix after all :-)

Nicolas