[Kst] branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/cmake

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Tue Jul 17 21:48:42 UTC 2012

I haven't done anything to autolayout for several months.  I will be very
very busy with integrating the BLASTpol experiment for the next month or
so, and so I don't anticipate being able to rework autolayout for 2.0.6.

However, please open a bug with a description of how you would like
autolayout to work, and I can look at it in the fall.

Sorry it is causing you grief :-(
cbn

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 4:40 PM, Brisset, Nicolas <
Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com> wrote:

> > SVN commit 1306211 by kuemmel:
> >
> > add option to define python site-package dir
> Before we finalize Kst 2.0.6, I have been using it extensively today and I
> really have problems with the auto-layout algorithm.
> I thought it was working well now, but it isn't. It really drove me crazy
> and in the end I can only layout manually, the automatic option break
> everything :-(
> I'd like to see if Barth can fix this, since he did some changes recently
> and hopefully still has it in mind.
>
> Nicolas

C. Barth Netterfield
University of Toronto