[Kst] 2.0.6

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Mon Jul 16 21:00:18 UTC 2012

Except for script packaging, 2.0.6 is ready to go.

I *think* that the only thing we need to do is to verify prereqs and
install the py files in the right place.

I *think* that there isn't a standard way to do this (see
http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2011-January/041654.html).

Joshua did do something for the Arch package to make it work.

So Peter: can you either figure out if there is a way of making this work,
or just make the release in the next few days?
Nicolas: can you update the release announcement?

This time, I say we do as much announcing as we can!
I think this is going to be a really fantastic release!
--
C. Barth Netterfield
University of Toronto