[Kst] Build server

Joshua Netterfield joshua at nettek.ca
Mon Jul 9 23:43:54 UTC 2012

My comments: git allows someone to do a huge subproject without interfering with other people's work - so it would have been very useful for something like PyKst. It would also be very useful for a ui redesign or something on that scale. However, it takes about a week just to learn the basics so might discourage casual developers.

Barth Netterfield <netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca> wrote:

Sounds useful.

I don't have much of an opinion about joining the git wave.  Would it benefit us?  Would it make our lives worse?

I'm neither unhappy, nor wedded to svn.

Are there other opinions?

cbn