[Kst] installation difficulties

Sidney Tupper sid at sidtupper.ca
Sun Jan 29 20:43:07 UTC 2012

Peter,

Thanks for responding!  I'm ok now.

Sid

Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 03:36:17 +0100

From: Peter K?mmel <syntheticpp at gmx.net>

To: kst at kde.org

Subject: Re: [Kst] installation difficulties

On 28.01.2012 08:46, Sidney Tupper wrote:

> hp 210-1080ca (x86) with Linux mint 12 32-bit KDE

> I got kst2 from sourceforge svn and followed the instructions in the
INSTALL file, pretty much blindly, but everything made and installed without
errors.  I'm unable to start it though.  whereis doesn't locate "kst" or any
close spelling.

The binary is in build/bin, and when you haven't used the
"kst_install_prefix" option kst is not installed at a common place on your
system.

Peter