[Kst] documentation

nicolas.brisset at free.fr nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Sun Jan 1 10:19:22 UTC 2012

Hi,

there is the old Kst 1.x documentation online at http://kst-plot.kde.org/kst1/help.html and we are planning to upgrade it to Kst 2.x soon.
There was a Google Code-In student who worked on it a few days ago, but unfortunately he couldn't complete the task. From what he said however, most of the old doc still applies.
You may also be interested in the video tutorial I had done a for a test. It is not production-quality, but gives a good overview and especially of the data wizard, which unfortunately many new users seem to oversee. It is at http://nicolas.brisset.free.fr/kst_videos/

Another Code-In task was to create a forum for Kst, which is now available at http://forum.kde.org/viewforum.php?f=214&sid=81f96da57afe3abd568eee8fb22e44ee but it is brand new and still empty! You can post there, but be patient since it is only getting started.

To sum up, mid-term things should improve and in the meantime I think if you read the Kst 1.x doc it should be enough to understand the concepts, which are still the same with Kst 2.x. The looks have changed a bit, but you should be able to get started easily.

Otherwise, feel free to post here for comments, suggestions or questions. And if you stay subscribed, you will see when docs are updated.

Cheers,

Nicolas