[Kst] Real time plotting application

nicolas.brisset at free.fr nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Tue Feb 7 21:45:14 UTC 2012

Hi,

> Thanks for your reply. So I was going through the kst handbook and
> was trying to use data wizard for a simple plot, but once the file is
> selected in the browset window, the selection button doesn't get active at
> all. I tried using the command line option but it crashes. What could be
> problem?
> I compiled kst on MS Vs 2005 and QT 4.7.1
This is not the first time we have such a report, but we've never figured out what exactly the bug is.
It looks as if the dialog wanted a directory instead of a file.
If you keep trying and close and reopen kst at some point it works and never bothers you again.
Let us know if you manage to get past this stupid bug!