[Kst] Combine date / time columns to one x-axis

Simon Spagnol s.spagnol at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 13:43:39 UTC 2012

Hi Peter, thanks for your reply.

>The are two spaces between the two time columns which doesn't
>work ATM, only one space.
The data definitely is tab seperated, so I probably didn't paste the
example into the email properly.

>And have you also selected the right column 3/MMDDYY?
>On one of the next wizard page you also have to select MMDDYY in
>"Create XY plot"->"Create from field"
Yes.
> The most recent binary you could download from here
>  https://github.com/syntheticpp/kstbinary
>click on the "ZIP" button.
This version still didn't interpret column 3 & 4 (MMDDYY & HHMMSS) as a date.

And just to confirm that the Time/Date format should be "MMddyy
hhmmss" i.e. a space seperating date/time
and there isn't some special tab character representation (like \t)
that I need to use.

Thanks,
Simon.