[Kst] branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/cmake

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Mon Aug 27 14:21:38 UTC 2012

> Yes, it runs without problems.
Nice :-) A few days ago, I was wondering whether it would be hard to get it to work with Qt5. Apparently not :-)
Do you see any difference, good (e.g. performance) or bad?

> It crashes in my virtual Linux when OpenGL is used, but I assume its a problem
> of the bad OpenGL support in VirtualBox.
Could be.
Speaking of OpenGL support, we had discussions recently whether we want to keep it. It seems right now it's not working too well (blurred text and slower performance than native) but I don't understand why. I thought the trolls had invested lots of effort into improving the painting backends so that OpenGL would work very well. Do you have any idea what could cause the issues? Do you see them as well?