[Kst] Kst in realtime mode

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Tue Apr 24 08:25:58 UTC 2012

Hi,

as Barth said, Kst should not crash in that case, but to force a reload of existing files with changed data you could click on the "Reload all data sources" button (big curved green arrow, 3rd fron left in the default toobar setup).
But a bug report to make sure the bug gets fixed woud be nice indeed...

Nicolas