[Kst] Kst in realtime mode

Federico Conci concifederico at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 16:19:48 UTC 2012

Hi all,
By the way, I'm quite new to Linux and Kst. Despite of that I'm
enjoying the powerful plotting features it offers. Going further, last
weekend I have started trying to simulate realtime plotting in Kst
under Ubuntu 11.10. In order to simplify the tests done, I'll detail
just few steps:

1- I successfully plotted my CSV datafile.
2- I opened my datafile with a text editor (Gedit).
3- I modified some existing data.
4- I saved the datafile.
5- This is the point I was expecting to see the modified plot, but Kst
dissapeared from my screen!

Am I missing something obvious? Is there another way to update the
data in realtime mode in Kst?

I have installed Kst from the launchpad.net PPA source.

Thank you for your help.
Regards,

Federico