[Kst] kst binary name: kst1.x and kst2

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Wed Sep 28 14:57:24 UTC 2011

> Should we stick with the kst2 binary name, or revert back to kst.
I don't really care...

> Recall that we used kst2 to allow simultaneous installation of kst1.x
and
> kst2.x.  Is anyone still doing this.  Is it valuable to be able to?
I guess it is still valuable to have the option, but one can also use
different prefixes. The question is more which distros provide kst
packages and what they prefer. Christian Trippe is doing packages for
openSuse (but only kst2 as far as I know), I don't know who else is
doing packages for which distribution/version of kst. Wasn't Matt Truch
doing some for Fedora and Steve for Ubuntu?