[Kst] Starting a blog?

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Tue Sep 27 19:21:21 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've been reading planetkde.org for years now and always enjoyed the variety of topics it offers, as well as the numerous updates developers give on their applications. I have playing around for some time with the idea of opening my own blog to speak about my experience with KDE in the enterprise and kst and I think I've come to the point where I'd be ready to give it a go.
How does that sound to you? If I do speak about kst on a blog which is aggregated on planetkde, what topics would you be most interested in? What should I say or possibly avoid saying?