[Kst] branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/pyKst

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Mon Nov 14 22:27:58 UTC 2011

Hi Nicolas,

I haven't investigated how to support python on Windows.
I only read something about precompiling a Dll. But ATM
it also doesn't work on Ubunutu here, I call python vector.py
and see nothing than a clean kst2 instance, and get a shell
where CRTL-C doesn't work. So maybe python on windows is
much more complicated.
But "from time to time" I will give the Windows support a try.

Peter