[Kst] kst and data streams....

Jimmy Paillet jimmy.paillet at gmail.com
Thu May 5 15:01:29 CEST 2011

Hello,

I haven't been able to find answers about this in the handbook.

In a file somewhere, I am dumping regurlarly a ascii matrix, this is
working
great...kst update the plots and everything's fine...

Doing the same thing with ascii vectors (a file with several columns of
numbers, which is recreated periodically) is causing all sorts of
problems...
Plots are partially updated, or I get crashes
I guess the lack of header info is causing the problems.....

How should I tackle this, change the format?

Best regards,
Jimmy