[Kst] Re: Sample data?

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Tue Mar 29 15:29:37 CEST 2011

I'm traveling this week but when I get back, we can easily host this stuff
in Toronto.
On Mar 28, 2011 4:06 PM, "Nicolas Brisset" <nicolas.brisset at free.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> reviewing a bit the status of the website, I saw that in the sample data
section (http://kst-plot.kde.org/sample_data/) there are still a number of
"coming soon" entries. Can anybody help with that? In particular, I don't
know where to find interesting dirfiles or fits images...
> We could also discuss the possibility of creating a sample data package to
make available for download from the sf.net page.

> Any suggestions?
>
> Nicolas
>
> P.S.: I'm done with the release announcement, but I'd like to have at
least 2 or 3 screencasts available before sending it, and finding the right
place to host the files and the right format to use / way to embed is
turning out to be quite a nightmare. If someone knows where to host such
contents, please tell me. Right now I'm tending towards hosting the videos
on my homepage (on free.fr), embedding them on the kst page and moving them
one a week to a free account on Vimeo. But it's not what I'd call a
satisfying long-term solution!