[Kst] Building Kst

Sonic get.sonic at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 02:41:11 CET 2011

Hello

   I checked out Kst from SVN by:
svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/work/kst/portto4/kst

I opened the top-level kst.pro file in Qt Creator (2.1-RC) on Fedora 14
and tried to build.

Errors:
1. SVN_REVISION undefined in Debug::Debug() in debug.cpp()
     I added #define SVN_REVISION "unknown" to the beginning of this
file to work around this problem.
     There's this:
     #ifdef KST_HAVE_SVN_REVISION_H
     #include "svnrevision.h"
     #endif
     at the beginning, but that macro isn't defined and the file
svnrevision.h doesn't actually exist.

2. #include "curve.h" throws "no such file" in ascisource.cpp.
     I located curve.h in ./src/libkstmath/curve.h.
    Should I fix the compile error by including this file?

Should I be defining any environmental variables or build macros to
successfully compile Kst?

regards,

Syam