[Kst] branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/src

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at eurocopter.com
Sun Mar 6 21:42:36 CET 2011

SVN commit 1223989 by brisset:

Another round of strings/UI fixes to improve internal consistency as well as compliance with KDE HIG. I wanted to pull this through as long as we're
not translated. Changing strings becomes much more difficult after that.
If there's anything you don't like, just complain! If you notice something I have missed, either fix it yourself or inform me.

 M  +8 -7      libkstapp/arrowpropertiestab.ui
 M  +2 -2      libkstapp/axistab.ui
 M  +2 -1      libkstapp/bugreportwizard.ui
 M  +10 -10    libkstapp/changefiledialog.ui
 M  +2 -1      libkstapp/childviewoptionstab.ui
 M  +4 -6      libkstapp/choosecolordialog.ui
 M  +17 -16    libkstapp/curvetab.ui
 M  +4 -4      libkstapp/datawizard.cpp
 M  +14 -13    libkstapp/datawizardpagedatapresentation.ui
 M  +2 -2      libkstapp/datawizardpagedatasource.ui
 M  +35 -23    libkstapp/datawizardpagefilters.ui
 M  +6 -6      libkstapp/datawizardpageplot.ui
 M  +1 -1      libkstapp/debugdialog.ui
 M  +6 -6      libkstapp/defaultlabelpropertiestab.ui
 M  +1 -2      libkstapp/dialog.ui
 M  +9 -9      libkstapp/differentiatecurvesdialog.cpp
 M  +1 -1      libkstapp/dimensionstab.ui
 M  +5 -4      libkstapp/editmultiplewidget.ui
 M  +1 -1      libkstapp/equationtab.ui
 M  +1 -1      libkstapp/filltab.ui
 M  +1 -1      libkstapp/filterfittab.ui
 M  +1 -1      libkstapp/generaltab.ui
 M  +4 -4      libkstapp/gridtab.ui
 M  +21 -20    libkstapp/histogramtab.ui
 M  +1 -1      libkstapp/labeltab.ui
 M  +4 -4      libkstapp/layouttab.ui
 M  +4 -4      libkstapp/legendtab.ui
 M  +1 -1      libkstapp/logdialog.ui
 M  +24 -11    libkstapp/markerstab.ui
 M  +32 -31    libkstapp/matrixtab.ui
 M  +1 -1      libkstapp/overridelabeltab.ui
 M  +1 -1      libkstapp/plotaxis.cpp
 M  +3 -3      libkstapp/plotitem.cpp
 M  +10 -10    libkstapp/rangetab.ui
 M  +13 -12    libkstapp/scalartab.ui
 M  +4 -4      libkstapp/stroketab.ui
 M  +7 -7      libkstapp/vectortab.ui
 M  +1 -1      widgets/curveappearance.ui
 M  +3 -3      widgets/curveplacement.ui
 M  +13 -12    widgets/datarange.ui
 M  +5 -5      widgets/fftoptions.ui

http://websvn.kde.org/?view=rev&revision=1223989