[Kst] Re: branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/misc
nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Tue Jun 28 23:43:02 CEST 2011
I see you are actively working on the release script. Does that mean you are preparing a 2.0.4 release?
I think we can do one soon, the remaining points I'd like to see solved are:
- the small issues with the new theme dialog / fill&stroke options, see my previous mail
- the PSD log scale bug (http://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=272580)
- the scalar update problem (http://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=272577)
- unique legend items (http://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=272576)
- the performance issue I have here when dragging plots around since Barth made the background transparent (upon my request, I know - and I'd like to keep the feature!). Not a showstopper, but painful. I guess this is linked to my fairly bad graphics board. I hope you also see it, otherwise fixing it may be difficult!
- do we keep single-click to open the plot dialog when clicking on the axes, etc? I think I'd prefer double-click.
- legends in own tab in plot dialog, if easy to fix (http://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=236473)
- adding drag&drop to open (http://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=272510). I'm sure you don't need more than 5 minutes for that one!
This would be my vision based on the list on the roadmap at http://community.kde.org/KDE_Science/Kst/roadmap, but we may have to discuss it first. Any other opinions?
----- "Peter Kümmel" <syntheticpp at gmx.net> a écrit :
> SVN commit 1238737 by kuemmel:
> mac deploy script: set version via commond line
More information about the Kst