[Kst] using sliding subset of data

Alexander Poddey alexander.poddey at gmx.net
Tue Jun 14 20:05:22 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I used kst on a growing file (during data caoture), set the range to the last
N samples. I plot (the part of) the raw data and a Spectrum. This works fine.

Now when all data has been captured and the file was saved  I'd like to plot a
part of the data (e.g. N samples of M), apply a spectrum analysis on that
subset and be able to move the window along the dataset (easily, without
having to set the range in the menue; e.g. hitting arrow right/left to move
forward/backward etc.).

I could not figure out how to do this. Any hints?

thx
alex