[Kst] Re: Plots not updating

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Tue Jul 12 22:21:07 CEST 2011

Hi Luciano,

nice to hear you're interested by kst. Let's try and get your problem fixed! It should work as you expect (i.e. update automatically).

could you try the "Change Detection" and "Update Interval" settings for the ASCII datasource in the first page of the data wizard, and check your settings in the Settings menu -> General -> Period between updates?
Finally, make sure you use appropriate range settings: could you tell us what you have indicated in the wizard (or in the change data ranges tool)?

And by the way: do you know if this also happens with kst 2.0.3?

Regards,

Nicolas