[Kst] Re: Some details to improve

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Sun Jan 30 20:38:22 CET 2011

> The other bugs were "low hanging fruits" but for these two issues I
> first have to understand how the list are created. But I'll have no
> time until Tuesday.
OK, we'll see if Barth can do it, otherwise we'll wait a bit. I have also not had time to test the new ASCII source, I'll try to do it until Tuesday so that we have a clear picture of the situation.
And there's the bug reported by Reimund, which we have to look at. I'm pretty sure it is easy to fix... and if that's the case, we could do him the favor of fixing it before releasing 2.0.3.