[Kst] cmake issues

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Thu Jan 27 23:15:34 CET 2011

There are a couple of cmake issues:

1) the FindGetdata.cmake doesn't work right (ubunty 10.10).  I have hacked
it and put in comments.

Peter: could you look at this and let me know what should be going on?

2) Nicolas changed the names and locations of the demo files, so the
'installation' of gyodata.dat in misc/CMakeLists.txt fails.

Nicolas: what are your thoughts/plans for tutorials and tutorial
installation.  What about the other test data.  Should it be installed, or
just sitting in svn for us devels?  Based on what you decide, we need to fix
the cmake test.

--
C. Barth Netterfield
University of Toronto