[Kst] branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/sample_data

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at eurocopter.com
Wed Jan 26 12:34:33 CET 2011

SVN commit 1217209 by brisset:

Add another sample file to test the ASCII datasource. This one has fixed-width
columns and a delimiter, with commas as decimal separator, so it should be good
to test a couple of code paths that have been changed recenttly.

And as a matter of fact, using "do not make assumptions on column width" and
"custome delimiter=;" and unchecked "ignore regional settings", I can't read it
correctly right now... I believe it worked just before the last round of changes.

 AM            fixed-width+delimiter.txt.gz