[Kst] Re: branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/src/datasources/ascii

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Thu Jan 20 15:33:15 CET 2011

> I forgot that there is a header option, but is used now.
OK, I've just tested and it is very close to what I wanted. Only:
1) the view has no scrollbars. I don't know why because in designer I
see that _tree in viewprimitivedialog.ui has ScrollBarAsNeeded as policy
in the properties derived from QAbstractScrollArea and I see nowhere a
call to  setHorizontalScrollBarPolicy(Qt::ScrollBarAlwaysOff), except in
view.cpp which I think is only for the main view. Strange... But we
definitely need scrollbars there!
2) I still can't resize headers. There again, I don't understand why. I
have tried to uncheck headerStretchLastSection and it seems to bring
scrollbars back, but does not allow resizing the headers by dragging the
limit between two columns. Can't we have both (scrollbars and manually
resizable columns)?
3) the line with field names is probably not very interesting => I'd
suggest skipping it. The same for units (which we'll also skip when we
implement units). We can see that information better elsewhere, e.g. in
the datawizard.

> Yes, this is really a risk. I've not removed the code, only commented
out,
> we could add a option in the
> dialog. Is maybe usfull for debugging loading of ascii files.
Right, an option (defaulting to off) would be perfect.

Nicolas

Eurocopter Deutschland GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Donauwoerth
Registergericht/Registration Court: Amtsgericht Augsburg HRB 16508
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Lutz Bertling
Geschaeftsfuehrung/Board of Management:
Dr. Wolfgang Schoder, Vorsitzender/CEO; Friedrich-Wilhelm Hormel; Ralf Barnscheidt

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication and the information it contains is intended for the addressee(s) named above and for no other persons or organizations. It is confidential and may be legally privileged and protected by law. The unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of this communication or any part of it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, kindly notify us by return e-mail and discard and/or delete the communication. Thank you very much.
It is possible for e-mails to be intercepted or affected by viruses. Whilst we maintain virus checks on our e-mails, we accept no liability for viruses or other material which might be introduced with this message.