[Kst] Re: Unported kst1 data sources plugins

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Fri Jan 14 22:30:48 CET 2011

I just got a note from Andrew Walker, who was responsible for several of
these.

He says that lfiio is an obsolete format and shouldn't be ported.

planckIDEF is an active format, but speculates that people looking at it
won't switch to kst2.  None-the-less, I suppose we may as well port it for
completeness.

He says he suspects that the scuba2 format may be an obsolete format.  I'll
check further on that, so don't do anything there until I hear more.

--
C. Barth Netterfield
University of Toronto