[Kst] Re: branches/work/kst/portto4/kst

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Mon Jan 10 14:43:21 CET 2011

> >> nicolas at linux-cwbq:~/Code/kst_cmake/manual_build> make
> >> [ 13%] Built target kstcore
> >> [ 24%] Built target kstmath
> >> [ 24%] Building CXX object
> src/widgets/CMakeFiles/kstwidgets.dir/merged_const.cpp.o

/home/nicolas/Code/kst_cmake/manual_build/src/widgets/merged_const.cpp:3
3:
> 61: fatal error: /home/nicolas/Code/kst/src/widgets/qrc_images.cpp:
Aucun
> fichier ou dossier de ce type
>
> The error code is correct, in the source tree no generated files
should be
> found.
> I wonder why it looks there, and why it is part of the widget the
project.

> Is your source tree clean, only svn files, no other files (eg. left
from
> qmake)?
Well, there was probably some old cruft left from in-tree qmake builds.
IN a fresh checkout and from the command line, I was able to compile. I
haven't (yet) retried it from QtCreator. But I guess it'll work OK once
I have cleaned up a bit.

As it looks, switching to cmake brings a nice speedup at compilation and
works, so I guess I'll make the switch soon. The only problem I still
have is that when I open the CMakeFiles.txt in kst/cmake/ from
QtCreator, it finds only headers and no .cpp files. I really like
QtCreator, it makes lots of things so much more efficient. But you have
to have access to the source files! Is there anything I have overseen?

Nicolas

Eurocopter Deutschland GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Donauwoerth
Registergericht/Registration Court: Amtsgericht Augsburg HRB 16508
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Lutz Bertling
Geschaeftsfuehrung/Board of Management:
Dr. Wolfgang Schoder, Vorsitzender/CEO; Friedrich-Wilhelm Hormel; Ralf Barnscheidt

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication and the information it contains is intended for the addressee(s) named above and for no other persons or organizations. It is confidential and may be legally privileged and protected by law. The unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of this communication or any part of it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, kindly notify us by return e-mail and discard and/or delete the communication. Thank you very much.
It is possible for e-mails to be intercepted or affected by viruses. Whilst we maintain virus checks on our e-mails, we accept no liability for viruses or other material which might be introduced with this message.