[Kst] Some reorganization in the source tree

nicolas.brisset at free.fr nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Fri Jan 7 23:31:59 CET 2011

Hi,

I'd like to know if anybody minds if I restructure some stuff in the source tree?

My idea would be to create tutorials/ and sample_data/ directly at the root and remove misc/tutorials (apart from gyrodata.dat.gz) altogether as it's obsolete anyway. Then we could start adding some sample files of interest to sample_data/ and tutorials/.

Then we could also move all the windows-related devel stuff from Peter that's presently under misc/ to devel-docs/, and IDL palettes to ressources/ along with icons and other stuff we integrate via the Qt ressource system.

How does that sound? Be sure to voice your opinion before it's too late :-) I'd like to do it in the coming days.