[Kst] Another small issue: left label alignment

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Sun Feb 13 18:39:01 CET 2011

Hi Barth,

I was playing around with kst and came to the situation where left labels appear pretty far from their actual axis, as you can see in the attached screenshot, especially at the top of the second column.
I understand this comes from the bottom label, which is pushed to the left by the long axis numbers. The others are all nicely aligned to it. But as much as it makes sense to align axes, I am wondering whether it would not make more sense to align (left) labels to their respective numbers instead of to each other.
I have no idea how hard a change that would be, and mwybe in the end it looks even worse. But if it's easy to try, I'd like to experiment it.

Nicolas

P.S.: I'm slowly thinking we should add wiki pages to keep track of all those ongoing discussions, or maybe bug reports. Because at the speed emails get buried, we'll lose track of some ideas. Do you have a preference?