[Kst] Re: branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/src/libkstapp

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Sat Feb 12 13:09:17 CET 2011

> SVN commit 1219721 by kuemmel:
>
> recent files: same logic for data sources
That's cool, but... I had to look at the source code to find it! I was 100% sure it would be in the *File* menu!!!
I'd definitely move this to the File menu, where we could add separators before and after the "recent files" section, and label them as follows:
- "Recent sessions" (instead of recent files as now)
- "Recent data files" (with the question whether we add there only files opened through the wizard, or files used by .kst files as well...)

Nicolas

P.S.: I know I have to answer Barth regarding units and labels, I'll come to it soon. Hopefully today!