[Kst] Re: branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/src/libkstapp

Matthew D Truch matt at truch.net
Thu Feb 10 16:14:06 CET 2011

> > I have seen programs where they do this, so there *is* some precident
> > for it.
> I'm not saying the contrary. The question I'm asking is: is it a good
> idea? I think we'd be better off without, but maybe I'm wrong and the
> programs who have done it before are right :-) Let's just do it by
> popular vote... Are you rather for or against it?

I'm slightly for it.  I do like having rececnt documents directly in the
file menu and I do *not* like having too many as it clutters it.  I
think the submenu is an ok compromize in this case (as there have
certainly been cases where I wished I could get to the document one
older than the oldest one listed).  Of course, that might always be the
case.  ;-)

--
"All your base are belong to us!"
matt at truch.net