[Kst] Re: branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/src/libkst

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Wed Feb 2 16:54:54 CET 2011

Hi Peter,

> SVN commit 1218459 by kuemmel:
>
> add scalars and strings to objectstore to make them usable by other
> dialogs
Good to see you "back in the business" :-) And the change seems to work
very well. Thanks!

I haven't had much time to test kst the last days. I have just seen that
your change to read only the beginning of large files helps a lot in
avoiding to freeze the UI. Thanks for that as well :-)

Now I believe there are very few remaining points to be addressed before
2.0.3:
- units in ASCII
- Reimund's bug. Maybe you can have a look at that? I have the feeling
that the xml does not get parsed correctly, which you can test by
path. As the settings are stored with the full path name as key, they
are not found and if the format is not according to the defaults, it
seems to fail while it should get it right due to the information stored
in the .kst => tha's why I think the parsing is broken somehow. When
reloading a .kst works, it's actually by chance, because we do it on the
same PC where it has been generated and it finds the right settings
in... the QSettings!
- the location of Barth's new label suppression options (in the axis
dialogs, or in the label dialog) + maybe add them to the last page of
the datawizard, where we currently have the "Labels" and "Legends"
options?

Nicolas

Eurocopter Deutschland GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Donauwoerth
Registergericht/Registration Court: Amtsgericht Augsburg HRB 16508
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Lutz Bertling
Geschaeftsfuehrung/Board of Management:
Dr. Wolfgang Schoder, Vorsitzender/CEO; Friedrich-Wilhelm Hormel; Ralf Barnscheidt

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication and the information it contains is intended for the addressee(s) named above and for no other persons or organizations. It is confidential and may be legally privileged and protected by law. The unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of this communication or any part of it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, kindly notify us by return e-mail and discard and/or delete the communication. Thank you very much.
It is possible for e-mails to be intercepted or affected by viruses. Whilst we maintain virus checks on our e-mails, we accept no liability for viruses or other material which might be introduced with this message.