[Kst] Kst forum

nicolas.brisset at free.fr nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Sat Dec 24 09:36:59 UTC 2011

Hi Tim,

> I spoke to a forum admin (bcooksley) and he is in the process of
> setting the up the Kst subforum.
OK, in fact he's just sent me a mail asking for a couple more details. So yes, he's active.

> However, the deadline for my Google
> Code-In task expires in about fifteen hours - is it possible to
> (again!) extend the deadline? The forum should be set up by
> tomorrow, but I'm about to go to bed, so I don't know if I'll have
> time to submit the link to complete the task.
I have just added a couple more hours until approximately tomorrow same time, which leaves Ben another the whole day, and you another day as well during night here.
I think that should be OK.
Let me know if you need anything else, and Merry Christmas!