[Kst] Kst forum

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Fri Dec 23 14:42:30 UTC 2011

I am willing to moderate, but you will have to let me know what I need to
do :-)

How long a description do you need?

"Kst is a plotting program optimized for the exploration of very large data
sets, and the display of real time data sets." would work if you only need
one line.
As Nicolas suggested, you can consult the web page if you need more.

Thanks and good luck!

Barth

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 7:22 PM, Tim - <ttai107 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm trying to set up a Kst subforum within in the KDE community forums as
> part of this Google Code-In task: <
> http://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/view/google/gci2011/7121220>. In
> order to do this, someone familiar with KDE needs to volunteer to be a
> moderator for the forum, and I need a description for the forum as well.
>
> Is anyone subscribed to this list willing to be a mod, and can we come up
> with a good description for Kst?
>
> Cheers,
> Tim

C. Barth Netterfield