[Kst] (no subject)

nicolas.brisset at free.fr nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Tue Dec 20 22:14:29 UTC 2011

Hi Anirudh,

glad to hear from you! I was starting to fear you would miss the deadline. You only have a couple of hours left, pay attention to it!

There is only this one video for now. I have been wanting to prepare a couple others for ages, but never came around to doing them. The list of planned videos is on the website (http://kst-plot.kde.org/video_tutorials/), it would be nice if the topics are covered in the documentation, which seems to be the case more or less.

> I have noted down all the points, regarding the workflow, "gui part",
> as shown in the video, but when I looked at data-chapter.docbook, I
> found it very similar, it explains the menu and stuff, similarly,
> infact in more detail, Please have a look, at it ,before I make any
> changes
I have had a quick look at the documentation of kst1 (in HTML form at http://kst-plot.kde.org/kst1/handbook/index.html, in case you didn't find it until now) and it is quite detailed indeed. Maybe it just needs to be refreshed with new screenshots and a couple of updates. One new feature which is not covered is "shared axis boxes", but the rest is quite similar. To tell the truth, i hadn't looked at the documentation in ages and it is in better shape than I thought. Good for you I guess: you can reach a better result if you start from a better basis!

Regards,