[Kst] Refresh kst documentation for kst2.x

Anirudh Chauhan chauhan.anirudh07 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 08:20:33 UTC 2011

I have removed dcop file from index, because reading from online
documentation it is written -" Kst 1 has some features that Kst 2 does not
yet have, in particular dcop bindings "

I also tried to make a small simpledata.dat file and tried opening it, but
it said, the file cannot be opened,

ERROR : File is malformed and encountered an error while reading.

Maybe it is a Kst 1 file which could not be read by Kst 2.

So I am removing this part.

I have added a screenshot, to show basic kst view.

I haven't made any changes to tutorial.docbook

Removed common task part.   I would have liked to add information for the
workflow, but it would require a lot of time. So leaving it out presently.

I also observed that following plugins from kst1, were not working *
*
  *fits_nonlinear/exponential*
  *fits_nonlinear/gaussian         *also removed gaussianequation.png
  *fits_nonlinear/lorentzian*        also removed its corresponding png
  kstfit_lorentzian_weighted

I know there are a lot of other plugins that have become obsolete, can you
tell me the source, from where I can check that. I can only pinpoint these
from the documentation. So removed there documentation.

Also there is no formats supported entry in index, do u want me to create
one. I am generating svn diff for the whole folder now and uploading(just
to be safe), but I will keep adding changes till the deadline

Anirudh