[Kst] Google Code-In documentation task

nicolas.brisset at free.fr nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Tue Dec 6 21:48:22 UTC 2011

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that someone is interested in updating kst documentation. Since he's from India, I expect he speaks/writes good English. I have posted some details of how I imagine things on http://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/view/google/gci2011/7120229, please check and let me/us know if I have missed something important.

Hopefully this task will not turn out to be too horrifying, but I'm confident it is much easier than the code ones. I don't exactly how much can get done in 4 days, but we'll see. The screenshots are more or less all there (I did a lot of them for the website, and most aren't obsolete yet!), so a good writer should be able to brush up on a lot of things in 4 days.