[Kst] branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/src

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Tue Aug 23 06:32:47 UTC 2011

Hi Mathieu,

Barth is the administrator of the list. He'll do it.

What I'd be interested to know is why you are putting this request:

-          Too much traffic

-          Too developer-oriented

-          You're no longer interested in kst

-          You're afraid of spam

-          Any other reason

I've been thinking for a while that maybe we should create a more
user-oriented communication channel, either a dedicated space on
forum.kde.org or another mailing list for user questions and
announcements, or both. I'd appreciate if you (and any person subscribed
to this list who has an opinion on that) could give us some feedback on
that.

Best regards,

Nicolas