[Kst] Please Review

Tina Larson TLarson_NoReply at qmail.com
Wed Aug 3 10:52:46 UTC 2011

Hello,

I have access to people in your area who are actively looking to refinance.
This is not a referral so there are no referral fees or hidden costs. Your cost is a flat fee of $3.00 per person.

Please call us today at 1 (888) 595-5688 for more information.

We also offer a full host of mailing services from direct mail to help you acquire more exclusive leads to billing.
Our prices are great and we've been seeing HUGE response rates well over 2%!!! Call today for more information.

Thanks,

Tina Larson
Marketing Consultant
Ph 888-595-5688