[Kst] Re: Matrix pb on win7 x64

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Sat Apr 16 11:37:34 CEST 2011

Hi Jimmy,

nice that you're trying kst :-)
Could you put the file somewhere so that we can have a look at it, or at least post a sample? Which type is it? ASCII or some other format?

Thanks,

Nicolas

----- "Jimmy Paillet" <jimmy.paillet at gmail.com> a écrit :

Hello,

I just discovered kst a few days ago and find it very interesting.
On my box at work, Ubuntu 8.04 x64 with kst 1.5, I managed to read a dataset I made without troubles.

On windows now, I am using kst 2.03, and I cant make it work...
Even the example about matrix on the handbook is not really working.
Basically, the configure steps is not really doing anything, Field or Column stays blank whatever I do.

Could somebody help me out figuring out ?

Thanks in advance
Jimmy