[Kst] Re: Collaboration between kst and scidavis/labplot

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Thu Apr 14 23:00:39 CEST 2011

Hi Alexander,

I just wanted to thank you for your very nice message, and to tell you I'm going to answer in a more detailed and longer mail soon, but right now I have some stress and lots of things to do. But thinking is always possible, so I have developed some ideas I'd like to share :-)
Sorry for the lack of reaction until now, it is rather unusual but it can happen at times... And I suppose others will also have something to say, so please stay tuned!