[Kst] Re: branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/src/libkstapp

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Thu Apr 7 22:53:45 CEST 2011

> > P.S.: we have to update the roadmap in the wiki
> > (http://community.kde.org/KDE_Science/Kst/roadmap) and I'd
> appreciate it
> > if you (especially Barth, but others as well) could take a look at
> it.
>
> Can you remind me how to check out the html files?  A lot of the bugs
> have actually been fixed for 2.0.3
I don't know what you mean by "checking out" the html files. The wiki page is a standard HTML page, which you can save locally with your browser or print to PDF if you prefer.
You can also get the wiki markup from the "View source" tab, and edit it locally. You can then update the web page when you have an internet connection again (you will need to register on the wiki to be able to edit pages, and if you want to make changes we have to make sure we don't step on each other's toes).