[Kst] Re: branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/src/libkstapp

nicolas.brisset at free.fr nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Tue Sep 28 22:21:22 CEST 2010

> I've added the option "Highlight data point" which is disabled in
> layout mode (now like tied zoom). And it is still in the Mode menu.
Excellent! You committed this while I was writing a log message for almost exactly the same things, plus some fixlets. The fixlets are still coming (once I've sorted out the conflicts!).
If you could generate a new Windows snapshot until tomorrow that'd be nice as I'd like to show the changes (hopefully improvements!) to some users tomorrow and get their feedback.