[Kst] Re: Kst and MySQL

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Tue Nov 30 17:10:08 CET 2010

Hi Hennard,

I fear your message never received any reply. Or I missed it...

In any case, right now kst does not support pulling data from a
database, but it would be very interesting to develop a SQL-based
datasource. That would involve writing some code, but you could get
support from this list...

As to the output to a webpage, I don't exactly understand what you are
looking for. Could you give more information? There is a mechanism that
allows to call scripts, from which principally speaking you could
produce web pages. But it's still a bit too vague...

Regards,

Nicolas