[Kst] Re: kst 2.0.1 problems under Linux...

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Wed Nov 17 23:41:54 CET 2010

Argg... this got committed while I was in route down here to
Antarctica, so I never had a chance to test it.  I've now updated and
confirm crash and burn on loading data.  Not cool!

This needs to be fixed at the first possible moment!  I will work on
it, and so should anyone else who has time.

We need to pull 2.0.1 from the server now.  It is totally unusable.

_file has been stuck into a d-pointer.
It looked totally innocuous, but, as Nicolas alluded: "If it hasn't
been tested, it doesn't work."

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 11:01 AM, Peter Kümmel <syntheticpp at gmx.net> wrote:
> On 17.11.2010 12:40, Brisset, Nicolas wrote:
>>   const QMap<QString, double> meta_scalars =
>> _dp->dataSource()->vector().metaScalars(_dp->_field);
>

> Replacing file_ by dataSource() was the last commit before the release.
>
> Peter

C. Barth Netterfield
University of Toronto
416-845-0946