[Kst] Re: Kst 2.0.1

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Fri Nov 12 12:02:46 CET 2010

> Ubuntu packages could be found here:
>
> https://launchpad.net/~stevebenton/+archive/kst2
How about the idea that was floating around some time ago to use the OBS
(OpenSuse Build Service) to provide packages for more distros?

Note: I have seen recently that there are 2.0.0 packages for OpenSuse,
see
http://software.opensuse.org/search?q=kst&baseproject=openSUSE:11.3&lang
=en&exclude_filter=home:&exclude_debug=true

We could probably use the .spec file from there (attached to this mail)
and get started easily for other distros. Or even ask ctrippe at gmx.net if
he/she would be ready to help there. That's the person who's made the
updated package: thanks :-)

Nicolas

Eurocopter Deutschland GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Donauwoerth
Registergericht/Registration Court: Amtsgericht Augsburg HRB 16508
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Lutz Bertling
Geschaeftsfuehrung/Board of Management:
Dr. Wolfgang Schoder, Vorsitzender/CEO; Friedrich-Wilhelm Hormel; Ralf Barnscheidt

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication and the information it contains is intended for the addressee(s) named above and for no other persons or organizations. It is confidential and may be legally privileged and protected by law. The unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of this communication or any part of it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, kindly notify us by return e-mail and discard and/or delete the communication. Thank you very much.
It is possible for e-mails to be intercepted or affected by viruses. Whilst we maintain virus checks on our e-mails, we accept no liability for viruses or other material which might be introduced with this message.