[Kst] Re: branches/work/kst/portto4/kst

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Tue Nov 2 17:14:17 CET 2010

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 11:03 AM, Brisset, Nicolas
<Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com> wrote:
>> SVN commit 1192057 by netterfield:
>>
>> BUG: 250014
>> Handle special characters in field and vector names.
> Well, that's good news. Now I think we're close to being able to release
> a nice 2.0.1! I have updated the status on the wiki page, and basically
> there are 2 things remaining:
> 1) getting the plot dialog size right (experiments suggest that a simple
> call to setMinimumSize in the constructor is good enough, as already
> mentioned. Should I commit it?)

I just set the width of the list widget to 15 characters, which I
think is better than a fixed number
of pixels.

> 2) connecting the edit button in the contents page to the corresponding
> edit dialog (basically curves), preserving the selection.

I was looking at it this morning on the way in, and I think I should
be able to fix it pretty quickly.

In any case, lets plan on a release this weekend.   If we don't get
the edit buttons working by then (I think I will), we can just
remove them temporarily.  Its not a show-stopping capability.

--
C. Barth Netterfield
University of Toronto